Does Your Conference Call Provider offer Operator Assisted Conference Calling?
Operator Assisted Conference Calling requires live operators who are able to manage conference calls for any organization each and every day of the week. They must be highly qualified and be able to manage premium conference calls without any issues.
Benefits of Operator Assisted Conference Calls
No Hold Time
We have a large amount of highly trained live operators so that participants who are trying to join a conference call do not get frustrated over any unnecessary hold time.
24/7 Live Operator Assistance
Our customer service is available 24/7 to assist you with any issues that may arise. We also provide additional support through our Live Chat.
Large Participant Calls With High Volume Attendance
For calls that may have under or over 1,000 participants, a live operator can assist you and make sure the conference call runs in a professional manner.
Control Over Approved Participant
Privacy and Security are a major factor when choosing a conference call provider. Using operator-assisted conference calling features allow you to take advantage of live operators who are there to make sure only participants who were invited are placed into the call.
Operator-Assisted Conference Calling Features
- You are assigned to a dedicated live operator to assist you in every step of the way.
- The speaker(s) are placed into the Sub-Conference to go over any vital information before the call. The operator will ask any questions pertaining to how to pronounce any names and who to turn the call over to.
- Live operators will gather any participation data that is required and place them into the conference call. Participants will hear music until the start of the call.
During the call
- The operator hosting the call will give a custom introduction and make sure only approved participants are placed into the call.
- Based on the conference call structure participant lines can be muted or unmuted, which can be beneficial in minimizing any background noise.
- At the end of the conference call the live operator running the call will set some time for a Q&A session where participants are able to ask any questions they may have.
Post Conference Calling Information
- At the end of the conference call a company can request a participant list of everyone who joined the call.
- You may also request a transcript of the conference call for any participants who may have missed the call or dialed in late.
- A company can also ask for a digital recording of the conference call and provide playback for future reference.
Working with a Trusted Conference Call Provider
- Over 23 years of experience and has been the provider of choice for Wall Street.
- Many large organizations have come to rely on us as their conference call provider because of our maximum security and reliability.
As the leading conference call provider, and the choice for large fortune 500 companies, CIA Omnigage has the premium conference calling solutions for your company.