Are you a business who regularly uses an advanced conference calling service? Do you host large conference calls or quarterly earnings releases? Or perhaps you need an automated or on-demand conference calling solution? Are your participants international or out of state where a toll-free option would be beneficial?
If you said yes to any of these scenarios, you may be looking for an operator assisted conference call service. But what are operator-assisted conference calls, and how does it work?
Let’s dive right in and explore the benefits of an operator assisted conference call service
What is an Operator Assisted Conference Call Service?
An operator assisted conference call service is a type of conference call where a dedicated operator assists in managing the call. The operator helps with all aspects of the call, from pre-planning to hosting, technical issues to value-add services such as translation, recording or added security. Your live operator’s goal is ensuring your important conference call runs smoothly and professionally.
How Operator Assisted Conference Call Services Work
To begin with, you will typically have a pre-planning meeting with your dedicated conference call operator to schedule the call, providing the date, time and number of participants. At this time, you’ll want to discuss any additional customization needs, such as call recording, transcription/translation, virtual break out rooms or additional layers of security. The live operator can also help you set the conference call agenda and manage the call flow, ensuring that it stays on time and on track.
Once all of your conference call needs are planned out, your operator will help you set up the call by providing access details such as the dial-in number, video conferencing link and passcode information. A best-in-class conference call provider will distribute separate passcodes for the host and participants, ensuring you and the other meeting managers have the privacy you need for real-time, secure discussions.
Once your ready to host your call, your dedicated conference calling operator will introduce participants and provide any necessary instructions. The operator can also host a Q&A session, keeping logistical worries far from the meeting host’s mind.
One of the best benefits of having an operator assisted conference call provider is the technical support. If any technical issues arise during your call, the operator will provide real-time issue resolution and support.
Once the call concludes, the operator can provide a summary such as participation logs, action items and other follow up activities.
Who uses an Operator Assisted Conference Call Provider?
There are many applications where an operator assisted conference call makes good sense. These include:
- Investor Relations
- Legal Procedings
- Virtual Events
- Board Meetings
- Sales Presentations
- Press Conferences
- Political Campaigns
What other ways can an operator assisted conference call provider benefit you? Keep reading!
Top Five Benefits of Operator Assisted Conference Call Services
Operator assisted conference calls are flexible. They can be used by a myriad of industries in a variety of different ways. Now that we know more about the many ways they can be used, let’s review the top five benefits of using an operator assisted conference call service.
- Professionalism: Your dedicated operator helps you manage you manage your call from start to finish, ensuring the call stays on track, A/V needs are executed seamlessly any any technical issues are resolved expertly.
- Customization: The operator can help you set up a call agenda, provide introductions and welcome messages, and integrate value-add services such as call recording, translation and hosted Q&A. Virtual break out sessions are another great way to provide variety during your call by hosting smaller team workshop sessions. A dedicated conference call operator can help manage it without a logistical nightmare, dropped calls, interruptions or dreaded dead air.
- Security: Enhanced security features prevent unauthorized access to your call. This includes unique passcodes for hosts vs participants, restricted access such as a listen only feature, and monitoring capabilities that will ferret out any suspicious activity.
- Participation Management: Your dedicated conference calling operator can help manage your participants by adding, removing and muting them to ensure only the intended participants are on the call and background noise is removed. You can also review participation logs to measure engagement and review Q&A records, action items and other follow up activities.
- Technical Support: If you encounter any technical issues during your call, the operator ensures they are quickly resolved, minimizing disruptions.
The benefits of operator assisted conference calls are many. Continuous, dedicated operator assistance throughout your conference call takes the worry of hosting large, international calls, meetings with virtual break our rooms, analyst briefings, board meetings, quarterly earnings calls, sales presentations and so much more.
Need a partner to help you execute the meeting of your dreams? Look no further than CIA Omnigage, the leading conference call provider for New Jersey, the Northeast U.S. and throughout the country. Request a demo today!